Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Good Weekend


Nothing new to really speak of. Just a weekend of 80 degree (F) weather in Geneva, playing at a beach park, swinging on tire swings, wandering through a rose garden, wading through fountains, enjoying picnics and conversations.... People have been kind on the buses, offering their seats to my parents and I. Smokers have been kind to move when I asked if they wouldn't mind smoking farther away from my family. That was a surprise here in Switzerland where smoking is considered a basic human right. Hmm... maybe Geneva isn't so bad after all.

John is at the tail-end of a week-long business trip, and spending a couple days in the Seattle area. He sounds so very HAPPY there! It still feels like home. I somehow have "Christmas in the Northwest" running through my head.

I'm going to an Aveda hair salon tomorrow. Mmmm... anticipating the luxury.

Live well,
Jolene =)

No comments:

Post a Comment