Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summertime Fun

We're loving our summer! I haven't taken much time online for any reason, even this blog. Now that the guests are gone, I hope to write more. Enjoy!

Back at the Swiss Vapeur Park, this time with Grandma, Grandpa and my cousin Katie. They all loved it, too! What fabulous fun! My father isn't walking long distances these days, so it was great to go to a park where he could sit with a drink or just ride around for hours.

Horse racing in Annecy, France

Jasmijn was really posing here. We got about 6 photos and she was just loving the camera. First time in a high chair, too. She enjoyed the entire dinnertime. I remember this stage with Joran -- so easy to eat out at restaurants. Now he wants to jump up and get going again as soon as he finishes eating, 5 minutes into the meal.

Katie, Grandma/Mom/Elaine, Grandpa/Dad/Jerry, me and Jasmijn in Annecy, France

No comments:

Post a Comment